- MAAYEH grants stable underlying services.
- MAAYEH are passionate to achieve by being committed to achieve exceptional results of our professional services.
- MAAYEH believe that all our service business, customers and brands are reflect the proper terms and regulations of the local countries in which they operate.
- MAAYEH are admired for the way we delight our customers and for our reputation in operational excellence.
- MAAYEH empower our people through a decentralised business model, and we empower our customers by supporting and creating services that enable them to improve their need as well.
- MAAYEH leads by example with a focus on execution and empowering our people to perform to the highest level.
- MAAYEH connect people-to-people, people to communities, and people to information. Connecting is what we do.
MA’AYEH for Auditing & Consulting is a leading Jordanian Auditing firm providing Accounting, Auditing and consulting services, staffed with a highly qualified Accountants, Auditors, and Consultants. Over the past periods, MA’AYEH for Auditing & Consulting has earned substantial reputation as one of the top Auditing firms in Jordan. MA’AYEH services extend beyond the Jordan market and reach clients in the Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey and other neighboring countries. It is the stated objective of MAAYEH to provide its clients with a quality of services consistent with the highest professional standards and to pursue continual improvements to its operational and management systems to achieve innovative, safe, and economical accounting solutions in every project undertaken.
- Create superior customer experience and clear offering positioning in order to deliver Customer Excellence
- Continue to outperform market in order to Customer Profitable Growth
- Drive cost efficiency through initiatives in order to deliver our Customer Operational Excellence
- Network sharing in order to deliver our Customer Capital Efficiency
- Company/Organization’s core activities:
- Auditing & Assurance:
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit & Review
- Information System Auditing and Networks.
- Limited Scope Reviews
- Business and Management consultancy services in:
- Advisory Services
- Feasibility studies
- Business setup and licensing.
- Joint Venture and Strategic Alliances
- Business process review (BPR)
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP)
- IT Strategy and computerization
- Organization review and systems study
- Accounting and procedure manual
- Costing systems
- Management information systems (MIS)
- Improve controls and operations
- Human resource management (HRM)
- Corporate / Private Financing:
- Corporate Financing
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Educational Institutions.
- Not-proﬁt Organizations.
- Construction Engineering
- General Trading
- Government & Public Services
- Health Care & Pharmaceutical
- Financial Services
- Jewelers and Gold Smiths
- Real Estate & Housing
Media & Entertainmen
- Details of Staff:
MAAYEH staff whose got knowledge, creativity, inspiration, reputation, and/or skills are critical to the viability or growth of an organization.
- Marwan M. MAAYEH
Licence No. (543); Association No.: (423)
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting, 2006 Belford University.
- 30 years (Auditing, Accounting, Banking, Auditing, Financial & Accounting Manager and Business Development.
- RAAD M. MAAYEH
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting, Alzaytoonah University, 2011.
- More than 4 years (Accounting, Auditing Assistant).
- MOHAMMED Y. AL-MATUBSI
- Master Degree in accounting -specialized diploma in business data processing – Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences, Amman, Jordan.
- 17 years (Accounting, Financial Manager and Financial Analyses).
- Ra’ed Ghazi Salman Hudaib
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting, Alzaytoonah University, 2007.
- More than 20 years (Accounting, Cost Accounting and Managerial positions etc.).
- Razan Sobhi Ahmmad AL-Sabbagh
- Sc. degree in Accounting from University of Jordan, 2007.
- 8 years – various experiences (Accounting, Managerial and Business development)
- Kariman Abulrazak Rihan
- Diploma in English Lecturer, Al-Arabiya Community College, 2007.
- 8 years – various experiences (Executive Secretary, Office Manager)
- Vision statement
A vision statement outlines what is company wants to be. It focuses on tomorrow; it is inspirational; it provides clear decision-making criteria; and it is timeless.
- Mission statement
A mission statement outlines what the company is now. It focuses on today; it identifies the customer(s); it identifies the critical process (is); and it states the level of performance.
General guiding principles that are to govern all activities.
- Business goals & objectives
Specific goals that the company wants to achieve.
- Business strategy
The general strategy of the company. E.g. diversification, vertical integration, horizontal integration, organic growth, growth by acquisition, etc.
- Economic intent
What the economic intent of the organization is. E.g., profit making, not for profit, investment, speculation, etc.